If you haven’t heard of The Fifty Shades Trilogy, then you are either living on Mars or in a bubble. The series has become so popular, mainstream media outlets and movie production companies are discussing BDSM out in the open. BDSM stands for bondage, dominance, submission/sadism and master/masochist relationships, that involve power exchange.
I’ve been ferociously reading ARC (advanced review copy) books, to provide you with the best reviews, recommendations, book blog tours and guest posts by authors. Well, my plans suddenly changed this afternoon; I’ve been pondering whether or not I should take the bait and read the series. Imagine my surprise when I opened my email, and discovered my friend had purchased the first book in the triology Fifty Shades of Grey, as a present for me. Since my discovery, I’ve felt like a kid on the night of Christmas Eve, trying to make sure I’ve finished my chores, but too anxious to focus.
Ive decided to spend the night reading a steamy, hot BDSM read…..I promise I’ll get back to the ARC’s tomorrow, but tonight I’ve got visions of floggers, controlled orgasms, dominance and romance dancing in my head. Don’t worry, I promise to share all of the sexy details.
- How BDSM e-book “Fifty Shades of Grey” went viral (cbsnews.com)
- Steaming up moms’ e-readers (philly.com)
- Fifty Shades of Grey Unplugged; Why the BDSM Sex Scenes in the Book is Turning up the Heat in Bedrooms and Raising Some Eyebrows (my.psychologytoday.com)
- This is why it’s all over for America (fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com)
- Ropeplay and Forced Orgasm (themusingsofasub.wordpress.com)
- Fifty Shades Of Grey To Be Made Into A Feature Film! (perezhilton.com)